AEI Group Ltd
Senior Product Manager
Salary – £55-65K
About the brand
AEI Group Ltd enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from recorded music to live international events through to digital media. We are a unique new music company, we have a glowing reputation within the dance and electronic music industry and have a track record of successes including chart-topping releases, key artist development and new media strategies. Our brands include UKF, NCS (NoCopyrightSounds), TheSoundYouNeed, Drum&BassArena, El Dorado Festival, SubSoul and many more.
This is a unique opportunity to shape the product culture of a thriving music and media company.
As the most senior product manager at AEI, you’ll be responsible for developing our long-term product vision and strategy. You’ll be tasked with growing our small product team into a high-performing squad who can delight our users and deliver value for the business.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the leadership team to define our product vision and product strategy
- Define what measurable success looks like for products at AEI
- Work with qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs across B2B and B2C products
- Work with our development team on product discovery and delivery
- Help to define what resources we need as a product team – and help us hire where we need to.
- Prioritise our development work
- Partner with AEI’s development team to foster a culture of impact and performance.
- You’ll be unafraid to get your hands dirty and get stuff done.
- You’ll balance the high-level vision, with day-to-day work with our development team.
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years experience in a Product Management role.
- You’ve shipped impactful products on the web.
- You’ve had a hands-on role in a web development team.
- You have experience defining product vision and strategy at a team or company level.
- You have experience and interest in leading and growing people.
- You have excellent leadership and relationship building skills.
- You are an excellent communicator and storyteller, communicating concepts and ideas in varied formats.
- You set high standards for yourself and others.
- You’re a problem solver that can deliver impactful work with a small team.
- A love of music is essential.
- Strong analytics and data analysis knowledge
- Experience managing B2B products
- Experience in music royalties
- Strong UX knowledge
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance, Plus Additional Personal Days and Religious Holiday Observance
- Flexible Remote Working and Hours
- Private Healthcare/Dental/Optical Insurance with Vitality and Healthshield
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Training and Development
- Quarterly Team Socials and Events
- Enhanced Parental Leave (Blind Policy), up to 6 months/26 weeks off at full pay (following 12 months continuous employment)
- Sabbatical Opportunity (following 5 years continuous employment)