About the Role
With a skilled team of developers in the frontend already in place, we are looking for a Back-end developer who wants to get started in an exciting role as part of a small, dynamic team, working at the forefront of the music industry. There will be opportunities to work across web, apps, mobile and more. The ideal candidate will be situated in our London office.
About AEI Group
AEI Group Ltd enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from recorded music to live international events through to digital media. A unique new music company, we have a glowing reputation within the dance & electronic music industry and have a track-record of successes including chart- topping releases, key artist development and new media strategies.
Our brands include UKF, NCS (NoCopyrightSounds), TheSoundYouNeed, Drum&BassArena, SubSoul, Frequency & many more.
While we’re professional and hard-working, we are proud of our relaxed and progressive working environment and staff benefits we are able to offer. Our employees all share the same philosophy of working hard, having fun and being part of one cohesive team.
- Minimum 3+ Years experience
- Proficient in PHP
- Skilful with MySQL or MariaDB
- Good understanding of REST and best practices for building APIs
- Experience with Laravel or Symphony
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration methodologies
- Experience as DevOps or with Linux bash scripting
- Experience with ETL and Big Data
- Experience with Go or Node.js
What we expect from you
- Take an active part in the development and maintenance of our distribution platform
- Constantly improve the architecture of our platform and the infrastructure that supports it
- To be a good team player
What we offer
- Work with modern technologies and methodologies in a small team
- Innovative, friendly and supportive environment, which empowers you to make non-standard decisions
- Excellent remuneration with flexible social benefits
- Bonus scheme
- Company profit share
- Private healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent health and wellbeing
- Unlimited Holiday