An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Assistant to work at our London HQ.
AEI enjoys an influential presence across multi-platforms from live international events through digital media to recorded music. A unique new music company, we have a glowing reputation within the electronic music industry and have a track-record of successes including chart-topping releases, key artist development and new media strategies.
Documenting electronic music for two decades, AEI-curated compilations have sold over a million units and represent the forefront of electronic music’s ever-developing playing field. We are often the first to market in specific field such as UKF, Drum&BassArena, Majestic Casual and TheSoundYouNeed. In addition to albums, AEI releases singles and EPs across various labels including Hot Damn, All Trap Music, Titan, NCS (NoCopyrightSounds) and many more.
The role will oversee the accurate, timely and efficient recording of all financial transactions for all AEI group companies.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
· Purchase invoice input
· Sales invoices raising / input
· Monthly / weekly / ad hoc payment runs
· Credit control across the Group
· Credit card expenses analysis and posting
· Cash expenses analysis / Expensify posting
· Caxton currency card control / reconciliation
· Dealing with supplier and customer queries
· Working with the Royalties department
· Ad-hoc duties as required
The ideal candidate will have had at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role gained within a music / media company.
Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
The following qualifications and experience are essential:
- Minimum education to ‘A’ Level standard
- Highly organised, detail oriented self-starter
- Strong Excel skills
- London office based
- Full time
Please submit your salary expectations with your CV. To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV. Or you can hit apply below and include all the requested information.
Please note: Due to the popularity of this role we can only reply to successful interview candidates.